Are you interested in becoming a volunteer within Multicultural Service Programs?
MSP has a large and active group of volunteers who play an integral role in supporting clients on their settlement journey and are invaluable members of the MSP team. There are a range of opportunities for our volunteers including:
· Supporting families settle into life in Tasmania
· Teaching English through conversation to adults
· Supporting young people with their education through homework support and developing English skills
· Supporting individuals to prepare for employment with resume and job search support
· Help facilitate the running of the women’s sewing group, including lunch preparation
· General program support including administration tasks, shopping and food preparation.
The steps involved in becoming a volunteer are:
Express interest to become a volunteer through the link below
The Volunteer Coordinator will make initial contact and discuss the nature of CatholicCare Tasmania’s volunteering program, and discuss your interest with volunteering within MSP.
Volunteers are supplied a Starter Pack which outlines the requirements to commence volunteering; including a National Police Criminal History Check, Working With Vulnerable People Check, application letter and referee check.
Volunteers are invited to attend training and induction into the program and are supported to commence working in the role
We are always looking to welcome new volunteers into our team. If you are interested, please complete the volunteer application form in the link below.
For more information, please call us on 6278 1660 or email email@example.com